Tubi Style Exhausts
Tubi Style Srl. is a highly specialised Italian custom builder of luxury, sports and super car exhaust systems. With the factory based in Maranello close to Ferrari and not far from Lamborghini, Maserati and Pagani Zonda, Tubi Style's roots run deep when it comes to building race car exhaust systems.
Perhaps the greatest testimony to this is that almost every Ferrari F355 and F360 in the world is fitted with one of the Tubi Style exhaust options, especially those in the racing series. 'Tubi Exhausts' as it is often called, are built mostly for competition use, specifically to enhance the performance and sound from normal to a far more appealing and desirable level. Tubi Style relies on both their practical and technical experience gained from their collaboration with top racing partners who profit mutually from using their specialist exhaust systems to reach new limits.
Following are some of the partners from the motor racing world:
- Ferrari 333 SP. USA SPORTSCAR, USRRC and IMSA championships, European ISRS championships and winner of the Daytona, Le Mans and Sebring 24 hour races as well as many others
- Ferrari 360 Modena F.I.A. N-GT. F.I.A. GT World Championships and the US Grand AM
- Ferrari F40 GT/E. BPR Championship.
- Lola T96/50 Euro F3000 Series Championships
- Lamborghini Diablo Supertrophy
- Alfa Romeo 145 Italian Superturismo and Velocità Turismo Championships
- Peugeot 106 Rally group N Velocità Turismo Championships
- Honda Civic Turismo Championships
- Alfa Romeo 156 TS Superproduzione Championships
At Tubi Style each exhaust is handmade and each system is thoroughly developed and tested with a level of expertise that is simply not available to other exhaust suppliers. All Tubi exhausts are developed as a result of direct experience in top-line motorsport, going all the way up to 2008 Formula 1 cars.
Your Tubi, specified in titanium, inconel, or standard stainless steel, carries a lifetime warranty, reduces weight, runs cooler, and was designed to work with your particular engine on your particular car to give power and that unmistakable Tubi sound!